
Hey Carolyn I know you haven't seen the sketch and I thought it might help you so here it is. Just so you can get the idea...
The back piece is going to be comprised of
these elements which are soda tabs put together with zip ties. The zip ties I chose are black. They will be different sizes facing different directions.The right hand "wing" is going to be pretty long and will be extended off of my arm. I'm thinking that the front and the back of the face could be different textures or something like that. It will collapse in the middle so that the top piece can "merge" with it. It will also wrap around my back, going between the other wing and the back piece.
When it's all said and done, I should be in somewhat of a ball or cocoon type thing. If you have any suggestions for me let me know!
I love it! Fantastic shape, and I love how you're grouping the tabs...how is putting it together going? And do you think you might be able to play with magnets at all?
ReplyDelete