Sunday, January 30, 2011

These are a couple of slides I'm working on for Monday. I wish the quality of these wasn't so bad... but you get the idea. The first one the movement of merging and the different ways an object can merge; two things merging with one, one thing merging with another, and a thing merging with itself. If done consecutively, the movements themselves getting smaller in the number of times they're merging will be "merging".

The second slide shows the material I'm going to use. The more I look into soda tabs the more possibilities I see! They're lightweight and pliable and the holes in them make them easy to bind together.

The other slides will be showing diagrams of merging and of some potential ideas for the actual shape of this thing. Wish me luck!
















2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Thanks for pointing out the 3 different ways objects can merge...that will definitely help us with the animation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Glad it helped :]

    ReplyDelete